Unique Array of Services
- Volunteer Services
- Quick and Convenient access to St. Gabriel’s Hospital and primary care and specialty clinics
- Attached walkway to Senior Housing
- Regular religious services and spiritual care staff to assist residents and families with all their spiritual needs, regardless of denomination
- A fully licensed beauty shop for hair care appointments
- Transportation services available through Morr Trans of Morrison County
- Professional social workers support resident and family concerns from admission to discharge
- Therapeutic recreation programs and year-round activities bring vitality to our community
- Our consulting food service management and staff along with our registered dietician oversee the preparation of nutritious meals and snacks
- Accommodating hospice services available as needed
- Spacious and beautiful grounds, featuring wheelchair-accessible paths, provide easy access to the outdoors
- Outdoor Sunbonnet and community rooms are available to be reserved for family gatherings
- More than 100 dedicated volunteers of all ages give freely of their time and talents for the good of the community
St. Otto’s Care Center accepts private payment, Medical Assistance, Minnesota Senior Health Options, Medicare, Veteran’s Administration and many private insurances. Conscientious and courteous business office staff will help families determine the appropriate coverage.
For some residents, St. Otto’s is a home, a place to receive personalized medical attention in a compassionate, respectful environment that protects dignity and promotes independence.
Some residents come to St. Otto’s only as an intermediate stop on their journey to recovery after surgery, illness, or injury. Our short-term care program is designed to facilitate rapid recovery and enhance comfort.