For some residents, St. Otto’s is a home, a place to receive personalized medical attention in a compassionate, respectful environment that protects dignity and promotes independence. The delivery of care is highlighted by our primary nursing model and an integrated care team that ensures that all aspects of a person’s needs are being met during their long-term care.
Our primary nursing model is characterized by having the same nurse working with the same resident on virtually every shift, thereby building strong relationships with the residents and their family members.
The integrated care team brings caring and compassionate staff from nursing, activities, food service, rehabilitative services, spiritual services, and social services together with residents and their families to create individually designed care plans for each resident. A holistic approach is applied to ensure the physical, emotional, psychological, medical and spiritual needs of the resident are met.
Amenities & Additional Services
- Walkway to St. Gabriel’s Hospital
- Volunteer services
- Fully licensed beauty shop
- Transportation services
- Daily activity program of music, art, games, and reading
- Holiday meals for family and friends
- In-house laundry services
- Indoor and outdoor community areas for family gatherings
- Beautiful courtyard and grounds with wheelchair accessible paths
- Registered dietician